The Official™ Woodcrete Nestbox by Schwegler
Made in a super-tough blend of wood fibre, clay and cement, giving excellent insulation and defeating predators.
• Protects against winter winds and sweltering summer heat as well as keeping birds, eggs and nestlings safe from predators
• Needs no maintenance – just fit and forget
• Front panel slides out for inspection and cleaning
• High strength wire hanger
Different size entrance hole widths have been created to avoid competition between the birds.
Entrance hole 32mm:
Occupants: Great, Blue, Marsh, Coal and Crested Tits, Redstarts, Nuthatches, Collard and Pied Flycatchers, Wrynecks, Tree and House Sparrows, Bats.
Entrance hole 26mm:
Occupants: Blue, Marsh, Coal and Crested Tits. All other species are prevented from using the nest box due to this smaller entrance hole.
Why choose Woodcrete?
• The world’s all-time Number One quality nest box – over 8 million sold
• Industry-leading occupation rates - ideal for small hole nesting birds
• Consistently recommended by wildlife professionals
• Virtually indestructible: performs flawlessly for decades
• Unbeatable 25 year guarantee against rot, weather and natural damage
Dimensions: 260H x 170W x 180D mm. (10" x 7" x 7")
Material: SCHWEGLER Wood-Concrete Nest Box. Hanger: steel, galvanised.